Jan 3, 2012

Don't know if you Heard?


Hey so as it turns out I am now more than just a blogger. I am an author. That's right blogger friends, I have published my first book and it was to be sure a scary and intimidating process. I am not the only author of the book, I along with 3 other of my dear friends spent one year contributing stories from our lives as single 30-something women living on four different continents. I gathered up all these wonderful tales and made them into a book. The book is titled "Single Minded" and you can get your very own e-book copy of this book from Amazon.

It is harder than you would imagine to take your life and put it on display for the world to see, but we 4 gals did our best to lay it all out on the table, hoping to paint a picture (or 4) of what it really looks like for 4 single girls to live out their faith, and ministry in four very different parts of the world. I truly hope you enjoy and are challenged and stretched by the lives shared on these pages.

No comments:

quotes i love

  • "they will never care how much you know until they know how much you care."
  • "never be afraid to trust a well known God with an unknown future." - Corrie Ten Boom
  • "God doesn't need you, He loves you, that is much better."
  • "the world has yet to see what God can do through a man/woman who is totally commited to him." - D.L. Moody
  • "be who you is, cause if is ain't who you is, you is who you ain't."-
  • "some people say movies should be more like real life. I say real life should be more like the movies."